Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trashing the Dress

About a week after our wedding, I met up with some of the bees in New Orleans for fun-filled weekend complete with sight seeing, devouring delicious seafood, and drinking our way through Bourbon Street. I was also fortunate enough to do a Trash the Dress shoot with the lovely Ms. Fondue, who just so happens to be a kick ass photographer!

As you know, I sold my dress, so obviously I didn't trash my actual wedding dress. Instead, I pulled a Mrs. Cola and found one online for really cheap!

Ms. Fondue and I had a ball, and I was thrilled with the final results. Take a look!
{all photos by Jessica Winn}

Ms. Fondue and I really wanted to find a fountain for me to jump in, but believe it or not, we couldn't find a single one! Maybe that's a good thing - that New Orleans doesn't have any fountains on Bourbon Street...

Are you planning on doing or did you do a TTD session?

No comments:

Post a Comment