Monday, October 31, 2011

Love is Where We Are: Us


Once we were all done with family photos, it was time for Mr. Lion and I to pose for portraits by ourselves. Our photographer wanted to show the diversity of the venue, so we got really into it and posed all over! But first, our videographer wanted us to recreate the moment from Disney/Pixar's "Up," when Ellie flung her arms around her new husband.


Our photographer brought some props for us to pose with...



We posed in front of the fountain...



We posed on the front porch...







We posed in front of the original smokehouse from when the restaurant was a house. But then my boob kept popping out (Hey seamstress, I told you so!) so we got all chucklehouse...


We got it together eventually...


We posed underneath our chuppah...


We posed with our invitation...


We posed in our fauxtobooth, and later used those photos for our thank you cards...



Fun fact: that fabric is Lilly Pulitzer, I bought it on eBay for $4/yard, it includes all three of our wedding colors, and those little blue thingies (if you look closely) are lions. I'm going to make a dress out of it once I learn how to sew :)

My favorite photos of us, however, are the close-ups. You can really see how relaxed/relieved we are.




What photos are you looking forward to the most?

Catch up on the Lioness recaps here!


No comments:

Post a Comment