Thursday, November 3, 2011

Love is Where We Are: Goofing Off

While wedding planning, I came across a lot of fun photography ideas on blogs. I really wanted a photo of the groomsmen picking me up...and another one of my girls holding up Mr. Lion. I had told my photographer about this, but we didn't really anticipate how much thought would have to go into picking up a bride in a wedding dress! In my opinion, the "logistics" picture was funnier than the actual posed picture!



Then, it was Mr. Lion's turn. At first, we had the groomsmen pick him up and try to "pass him" to the girls...but that didn't work.


The Lioness Bmaids ended up just picking him up.


Of course, they had to pick up enough slack to make up for a very pregnant brides matron, who wasn't allowed to do any heavy lifting! This resulted in giggling.


Then, we took one nice one...


But then we made our way over to the fauxtobooth and took another goofy one.


Mr. Lion's best man wins that one...the powdered wig and the stoic face? Brilliant.

What antics do you have planned for your wedding day?


Catch up on the Lioness recaps here!
*All photos by H.Photography unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment