Sunday, November 27, 2011

Love is Where We Are: All the Single Ladies


Tossing the bouquet was one of the moments I was most looking forward to at our wedding. I've dreaded participating in the tradition at other weddings, but I was really excited about a little surprise I had in store for my single girls.


As I threw the bouquet up in the air, it burst into six smaller bouquets! Each individual bouquet was tied to a quote about love.


I loved that no one was put on the spot. Being single at a wedding can be a really difficult experience to endure. Instead of these girls feeling as though their relationship status was on display, they were united with other single girls as they celebrated love. Best of all, each quote that each girl caught seemed perfectly appropriate for her, as though the bouquets chose their recipients.



Are you doing a bouquet toss? Are you going the traditional route or trying something new?


Catch up on the Lioness recaps here!
*All photos by H. Photography unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment