Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Love is Where We Are: A Disturbing Scene

Hive, I sincerely apologize for this post. This particular part of our wedding reception came at a time when everyone had enjoyed a few beverages, and we were feeling a little silly. I had just tossed my bouquet(s), and it was Mr. Lion's turn to take the stage. Naturally, he chose "Eye of the Tiger" as his theme music. Sigh.


The song began, and Mr. Lion went in for the kill. By the way, keep your eye on that little kid in the corner.


I wish I could come up with a better explanation as to why I was making this face. The truth? Mr. Lion licked my knee.


And here's that kid again:


Sure enough, Mr. Lion eventually found the garter. He was so psyched, he barely even noticed that I had surprised my Yankees fan husband with a Red Sox garter!


He tossed the garter over his shoulder...


...and it landed in our friend Walter's hands.


And as for that disturbed little kid, well...


...at least he had a bag from the candy buffet to cheer him up!


Catch up on the Lioness recaps here!
*All photos by H. Photography unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment