Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Love is Where We Are: Family Dances

After Mr. Lion and I finished our first dance, it was time for me to dance with Papa Lion. I had chosen the song years ago, before Mr. Lion and I were even engaged. My dad wanted to be surprised, so I kept it a secret until that moment. As soon as Mr. Lion and I finished dancing, the DJ started playing "St. Judy's Comet" by Paul Simon, a song my dad used to sing to me as a lullaby when I was little.


The reason we're laughing in this photo is because my dad responded to his surprise with, "Oh! Far out!" I mouthed "far out" as he said those words, because I knew that's how he would respond.




Then, Mr. Lion danced with his mom to a song she had chosen, "Wind Beneath My Wings."


At first, they talked and laughed together...


Then, MIL Lion lost it.


But, of course, she still looked beautiful!


Are you dancing with your parent(s)? What song did you choose?

Catch up on the Lioness recaps here!

*All photos by H.Photography unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment