Monday, November 14, 2011

Love is Where We Are: Bust a Move

I had one goal for our reception: I wanted it to be a full-blown dance party. I wanted the dance floor packed for the entire four hours. We had a fairly young guest list, so we asked our DJ to skip the traditional wedding reception songs and just play lots of hardcore booty shaking music! I think we were successful.










Mr. Lion does this thing when he's dancing (he also does this in the pool) where he "herds" me with his butt. I know it sounds weird, but he's a little weird.



Also, I'm pretty sure this last one is to "Apple Bottom Jeans."


Are you having a booty shaking reception? Or are you playing more of a variety to accommodate your older guests?

Catch up on the Lioness recaps here!

*All photos by H. Photography unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment