Saturday, December 10, 2011

Love is Where We Are: Representing The A

This post is hardly a recap. I'm not telling the story of an important wedding memory. I'm not revisiting a DIY project that you saw before our wedding. I'm not providing insight or advice that could pertain to your wedding. But these photos are some of my favorites from the entire day, and I just thought they deserved their very own post.

We put together Atlanta-themed OOT bags for our guests. Needless to say, these included glass bottles of Coca Cola. Our photographer (who was an OOT guest himself) was clever enough to bring his bottle with him to use as a prop. The resulting photos were pure Atlanta pride.



While we were out in the garden, we decided to pose with the flowers.


Did I mention that the ballroom overlooked this garden?


Are you including a shout out to your city in your wedding?

Catch up on the Lioness recaps here!
*All photos by H. Photography unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment