Friday, December 16, 2011

Love is Where We Are: Sendoff

Before I knew it, the day had flown by and it was time to make our departure. The boys handed out my little DIY sendoff flags, and Mr. Lion and I headed towards the exit.






Remember how the groomsmen decorated my car? Obviously, I was a little concerned when I saw all those balloons!




Fortunately, someone had given Mr. Lion a hint and he somehow ended up with two safety pins. We went to town on the balloons (which I hated and he loved), and made it into our getaway car.


We were just about to take off, when I yelled out the window, "Wait! I want to say bye to my mom." The sea of guests parted, and she raced through to give me one more hug.




Our touching moment was short-lived, as I looked up and noticed a surprise waiting for me on the windshield.






How thoughtful! The groomsmen made sure I'd feel like a princess all the way to our hotel!





Our wedding day was over, and we were ready to embark upon our new life together.




I love this last one. Everyone is cheering, Sister Lioness is crying, and Mr. Lion is fist pumping victoriously.




The Lioness wedding journey has almost reached its end, but I still have one more fun thing to share with y'all. Stay tuned!


Catch up on the Lioness recaps here!
*All photos by H. Photography unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment