Thursday, December 15, 2011

Love is Where We Are: Tears

At this point in the day, I was very proud of myself for making it so long without crying. The day was over, and I had made it through dry-eyed. That is, until my bridesmaids said goodbye to me.




Only one of my bridesmaids lived in Atlanta at the time, and wedding planning was such a wonderful excuse to talk to them all the time and see them as often as possible. At this moment, it hit me that it was all really over. I lost it, and burst into tears. I'm pretty sure they followed my lead, even though half of these girls aren't what I would call criers. We were sad it was all over, but we were so happy to have been able to share such a fun day together.












I'm not really sure where Sister Lioness was for this little photoshoot...probably still on duty!


Do you think you'll cry on your wedding day? What do you think will trigger the waterworks?



Catch up on the Lioness recaps here!
*All photos by H. Photography unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment