Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Before the Mane Event: Rehearsal

After a fun day with my favorite girls, and a brief wardrobe change, it was time to head over to the venue for rehearsal.  What's that?  You want to hear about my outfit?  Well, okay!

I wanted to wear something bridal, but I also wanted something that captured the style of our wedding.  I decided on a white dress with shamrock green accents.  I wore a Vineyard Vines silk sundress with a Limited cardigan.  I accessorized with some silver strappy sandals that I had lying around, as well as a pearl necklace and earrings set that I received as a gift from a family member.
 {cardigan by Limited / via WWEPW, dress by Vineyard Vines / via Little Bow Prep}

Here's the outfit in action, complete with my ribbon-clad rehearsal bouquet.  Oh, and hey!  This is the first official pro-pic!  Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Evan Hampton's fine work:

Papa Lioness, showed above and also looking snazzy in green, walked me down the aisle.  We were ready for a run-through.

It's pretty surreal looking at this now, now that I've seen this same shot on the wedding day itself.  But at that moment, all I was thinking was YES!
{all photos by Evan Hampton unless otherwise noted}

The funny thing about rehearsal was that I couldn't stop shaking.  I was like a nervous chihuahua!  I don't know if I was cold, nervous, excited or happy, but things were definitely starting to set it.

How did your rehearsal go?

No comments:

Post a Comment