Friday, September 23, 2011

Love is Where We Are: The Little Things

One of the greatest parts of your wedding day is getting to notice all the little details. We had dropped everything off at the venue the night before, left specific instructions, and hoped for the best. After working so hard on something, it's simply amazing to see it all come together. Since I hadn't actually set it up myself, it was like finding a little surprise on every corner.

I found our goofy picture table numbers:


Sister Lioness' invitation suite that I was so proud of:


Our Ariel and Eric toasting flutes, courtesy of Etsy's Alchemy:


Our little send off flags:


Our "Up" mailbox:


The Lioness bmaid bouquets:


Our programs:


Our table set up at the entrance to our ceremony:




My two pairs of shoes:



These little accessories:


And finally, my favorite little set up: the chair, the window, and a memorial frame to honor our loved ones who couldn't be there.


That window was my favorite detail, by far! Unfortunately, immediately after the ceremony, a gust of wind blew it over and it shattered. I was glad the wind waited until after it had served its purpose!

What is/was your favorite wedding detail?

Catch up on the Lioness Recaps here!

*All photos by H.Photography unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment