Saturday, April 10, 2010

In Fair Atlanta, Where We Lay Our Scene

I knew I wanted a spring wedding ever since I was a little girl.  I'm Irish, so those colors just look better with me.  Sr. Groom liked the idea of a spring wedding because it wouldn't conflict with baseball postseason or college football season.  So why Atlanta when the majority of our family members live in Florida?

I took this with my iPhone.  That's how beautiful it is outside right now.

I love the smell of magnolias.  I love the sight of fully bloomed dogwood trees.  I love leaving my windows open when I go to sleep at night and waking up to crisp air filling my bedroom.  I love taking Miss Corgi for a long walk.  I love driving through the Highlands and seeing families walking outside with their strollers.  I love sitting on a porch with a glass of sweet tea in my hand, enjoying the fact that it's warm enough to enjoy a refreshing beverage but not quite warm enough for the condensation to drip down the side of the glass.

Of course, I didn't mention the yellow powder that completely covers my car right now, but I like to think positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment