Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting My Hair Did

Remember my hair inspiration post?  Remember how I wanted to look like a pin-up crossed with an Old Hollywood movie star?  Well, I had my hair trial!  Please excuse me if my face looks a little rough in some of these pictures...it was the day after my bachelorette party!  Why did I decide to schedule my hair trial during what would inevitably be a hangover?  Well, who knows!


Here I am showing my stylist some inspiration pictures:
"You see, I write for this wedding blog and so I wrote one post all about this one hairstyle and so all of my pictures are right here on this one webpage and I want this part of my hair back a little bit and also I like run-on sentences."

Curling is fun.

Teasing is fun, too.

The finished product:

Mama Lioness admiring my new 'do:

We might have to work on the veil a little...

How did your hair trial go?  Were you pleased with the results?

No comments:

Post a Comment