Thursday, January 20, 2011

On the Prowl

I had so much fun at my bridal shower, but unfortunately we had to rush out of the tea room and head home to change clothes.  I threw on a slightly less classy dress, and met up with the girls to kick off my bachelorette party!
Fishnets = ready to party!

No penis paraphernalia for this bachelorette, but my girls did glam me up with a tiara (shocker) and some faux lashes.
Lioness Bmaid Emily was just a little bit excited.

We posed for a group shot before heading out...

...but we made time for a few antics first:

We cabbed over to Loca Luna for a few caipirinhas...which are wicked strong, by the way.  Two cocktails in and my princess-themed sillybandz seemed pretty intense!

Also, at one point I made this face...
...which I did not know I was capable of making.

Sister Lioness and I had glazed-over eyes after a few hours at Loca Luna:

Then, I got stir crazy.  My friends asked where I wanted to go next  "I just wanna go drink a Guinness," I replied.  "I want a Guiness and I want men to tell me that Mr. Lion is the luckiest man in the world."

So, that's exactly what we did!  We ventured over to the Virginia Highlands and hit up a couple of pubs.  The good Irish girl that I am, I grabbed a Guinness...

...and I made friends with lots and lots of boys, who told me that Mr. Lion was the luckiest man in the world.  One of these new friends was dressed like Marty McFly from "Back to the Future," and I found this pretty hilarious at the time.

What kind of antics ensued during your bachelorette party?

No comments:

Post a Comment