Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vote or Blush!

Get it?  It's a play on P. Diddy's (or whatever he's calling himself these days) "Vote or Die."  Well, I think that sounds a little dramatic; but seriously, you should vote.  On what, you ask?

I need help choosing lingerie for my wedding night!

I chose not to have a lingerie shower, because I asked Mr. Lion, "Do you want me to have lingerie or stuff to make you yummy food?" and he answered the latter.  I got some fabulous kitchen toys at my bridal shower, but now I have a little shopping to do for the wedding night!

I wanted something bridal, and I wanted it to be super sexy but pretty tasteful too.  I've narrowed it down to two options.  I like this first one a lot because the blue accents match my engagement ring.

Option two isn't as exciting from the front, but the back is unique and definitely bridal.  I mean, it has a bustle!

What do you think, Hive?  Cast your vote below!  Or just sit there blushing.  I am a little bit.
Option 1 - Blue Bows
Option 2 - Bridal Bustle

No comments:

Post a Comment