Friday, October 22, 2010

Inviting the VIPs: Batting .250!

Good news, everyone! (Did you say that a la Professor Farnsworth?  You were supposed to.)  You may recall that we sent out a few wedding invitations a bit early in order to provide ample opportunity for our VIPs to send us some brag-worthy responses.  Well, that didn't take too long, now did it?!  I opened our mailbox the other day to find this:

Figures.  Disney World is the first one I get back.  It's like they know me!

I ignored the fact that it was all bent up and shoved into our tiny mailbox (despite the "DO NOT BEND" in red ink) and hastily opened it to find this!

You called it, Miss Giraffe!  Why, thank you Cinderella and Prince Charming!  We're very much looking forward to happily ever after.  The only problem?  We invited Mickey and Minnie, not Cinderella and Prince Charming.  Um.  Awkward.
{all personal photos/screencaps}

Will we hear from the President, the Pope, or Disneyland?  You keep checking here; I'll keep checking my mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment