Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Surprise for Mr. Lion

I love when a bride's wedding day accessories reflect her personality.  It's even more adorable when she sneaks in a little something to reflect her significant other's personality.  And what better place for that than the garter?  It's discreet, intimate, but not any less fun!  I thought that my garter would be a good place to do just that.


...because my garter is actually a practical joke.  Mr. Lion and I do not have the most serious of relationships.  We're kinda silly together.  Exhibit A:
Personal photo: dressing up like cows for free food

Basically, he knew this was coming.  So how is my garter a practical joke, you ask?  I've mentioned in the past that Mr. Lion is a huge Yankees fan, while I'm a huge Red Sox fan.  Welllll....

Words cannot express how psyched I am to see the look on his face when he sees this.  Don't worry though; it's all in good fun.  Besides, I'm making it up to him with a Yankees-themed groom's gift.  You'll see!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment