Friday, September 10, 2010

E-Pics: The Outtakes

Something y'all should know about the Lions is that we are really REALLY into goofy pictures.  And I'm not just talking "tee hee, you stuck your tongue out!"  I'm talking full blown nerd.

Sometimes we're sober:

Sometimes...not so much:

Sometimes Lion Corgi even gets in on the fun!
{all personal photos}

So when we ended up with several classic outtakes from our e-pics shoots, I knew we had to do something fun with them at the wedding.  They're definitely going to make an appearance in our rehearsal dinner slideshow, but I'm not sure where else to put them.
 Yep, that's Mr. Lion looking at my booty...totes inappropski.  And in the photo on the right, I was flinching because he was sweaty and kissing me.

 Here we have Mr. Lion sticking his tongue out while I tried to kiss him.  Then he made fun of my pouty face.

 Apparently, I make this face a lot...especially when Mr. Lion booty dances during inappropriate times.
{professional photos from Weddings by Evan Hampton}

So what do y'all think?  Any suggestions as to where we should include these gems?

1 comment: